• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blackout light PLUG

aceventura2225

Anybody have a plug for a blackout light (the one that is hardwired into the truck). my m1008 doesnt have one and im not sure if i can cut the plug on a blackout light and hardwire it. Its the male end i need. its the one that is on the truck side. Any other ideas on how to wire up a blackout light since i dont have this plug?

fredrader

If you are talking about the blackout driving light in the grill I think it is hardwired in..No plug..Now if you are talking about the blackout lights in the bumper thats a different story..The front and rear have different plugs since the rear has marker lights and brake light in them..Which one are you needing?

fredrader

That pic isn't the style light on the CUCV..The one on the CUCV is just 2 piece and all plastic..I found a pic in the Unit Maintenance manual in the lighting section..It does show a plug but I'm not sure what type plug it is..