• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blackout lights

fox3344

I believe the lights are sealed, and would have to be replaced as a complete unit.

I don't know for sure where to find new ones, but I would be very interested as well. I have a few with broken terminal ends.

I'm sure someone here has an idea.

Andy

I wonder how those headlight restoration kits work? I might be able to use a dremel and one of those kits to clean them up. I found a set of the fronts on ebay but it said listing removed. I'll call napa today and see what the scoop is on the headlight polishing kit or whatever it's called. Thanks guys.

mikelee

New blackout lights front and rear are at Saturnsurplus.com they are 12v from dodge truck and have a different connector...Lights are the same price $8.50 each

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks