• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blackwater Show

dmetalmiki

Our local country show. Convivial company great site, trees lakes, BBQ (perla) with camping. Well supported and with my collection making a contribution. The weather was perfect also.

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Sorry folks I cant sit here for hours trying to get the rest of the pictures up (pity) the browse works, upload wheel jams , but the picture does appear (with the manage attatchements screen jammed up) anyone help with this? please. (last try)

Attachments

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Any details on the antenna mast on that one truck? I'm looking for something similar for my M923 for Ham radio usage.
There are two on my truck body, (which is from a Praga radio survailance vehicle), And they are air powered in 6 foot sections. ( operated through 24 volt solonoids) Quite impressive at shows and such..and to obtain one (of russian or U.K. manufacture might be prohibitive, so I would look for military or cicilian applications over there. Especialy used one. Viz. Radio hams and the like.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the photos!! Appreciate your effort to get them online! Glad that your show went well and a good time was had!

God bless,
Tony

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks