• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blame it on the cat!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, so we are getting ready to leave for the new years dez trip, I decide to take some stuff outa the deuce and lock it up since we will be gone for 4 days, as will the neighbors. I grab the stuff I want not there, and go back into the garage. On the way back out to the truck, my cat, Simba, comes up and gives me his usual head butt for attention. I give him a nice scratch and procede out to the truck to lock it up. As I am sitting in the drivers seat doing the windows and starting to lock the steering, I see him come through the posts of the fence, jump up on the fender, then the hood and up on the canvas top...he likes it there, it is warm. I start to lock the chain and all of a sudden, I get a loud cat scream and a lap full of startled, mad azz male cat in my lap! The little bastage broke my top! He came through and landed in my lap, pissin' and scratchin' and then, after doing a couple of 100 MPH laps inside the cab, with ME in it, jumps out the hole he made in the top and left me licking my wounds.

Well, I found a top locally I can use 'till I get what I want, so,
ANYONE got a canvas or plain green vinyl top they wanna sell??

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear about your top, but that last part...now that's some funny chit right there.

Nothing is more ferocious than a scared puddy-tat!!!!!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that was wild to say the least... if that had happened to me ... i dont know if i would tell anyone:roll: haha

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, guess it isn't ALL the cats fault. I was gonna re Canvac it this next summer. Guess he decided he didn't wanna smell like new canvas! It has been on the truck for 3 or 4 years now, too weathered to sew. Bad news is it's gonna start raining here in a few weeks. Gotta get ready for Dirt Bag!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No way this one can get by without some Carlin! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Sa2Jx1Cjo&feature=related[/media]

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
that was wild to say the least... if that had happened to me ... i dont know if i would tell anyone:roll: haha
Me either Tim. That had to be a unique experience Will!!!:p

Personally...I like cats...as long as they belong to someone else and then only for a few minutes.

That's why I stick to highly trained...energetic guard dogs:

Attachments

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I did get the reenforcing plate marked and ready for drilling! I gotta get the 1919 built!!! :twisted:
Did you get your bug light hooked up?

BLK HMMWV

I just need to make a power cord for the light. ( VVS-3 tank light)
I need to find a single pin slave cable connector and some wire or a 6' jumper cable with single pin ends. Do the Bro's have stuff like that?

Feb is the next event at LC. you better hurry.
I'll put the M2 up there for the event if you get the ring in it.:twisted:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will...Hope kitty, kitty didn't damage any of your vital body parts upon touchdown.rofl

S...s....sorry, :oops:I didn't mean that...No, wait...rofl

Our cat wasn't as adventurous as yours...

Attachments

Stan Leschert

Keeping a Lynx M-113 as a hobby is acceptable. Don't know why you keep a pissy mountain lion as a house pet. A good cat should have tracks, or live under the hood and help move the big green beast! Not just destroy the soft top or get caught in the belts while doing a kitty warm! Thanks for posting!