• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blazer in Seattle

choll

I just moved to Seattle from Las Vegas. In vegas I made half doors for the blazer. I need a set of doors, gets a little cold here. Can anyone in the Seattle area help.

Chuck

rsh253

Hey Chuck,

I'm moving from Seattle to Charlotte. Seattle is a great area, but you'll need to get use to the WET or you'll go nuts. We found that we had to ignore the weather forecasts and just go do what ever we planned. Clear skies can come out of no where. And it hardly ever rains hard. I bought a '42 MB and drove it throughout the year with only the canvas top (no doors, heater, etc.) and never (well......hardly) got really wet. It does get cold during the winter and I'd bought a heater for it but had not installed it before we moved.

Enjoy the next 60 days; it is a great time to be in the PNW.

(Keep in touch with your friend in Vegas, come Feb., you'll be looking for a suuny place to visit!!)

Good luck with the move.

-Russ

choll

Thanks. I moved here May 1st andI started calling myself Noah 48 days in state rain 40 days. I can getaway from it as my family is still in vegas so I go back and fourth almost every weekend. I love the Carolina's great weather. I have a 46 Willys that I might try to take back and fourth to work. I live 4 miles from the building. It has heat but no top. I think Imight try it for a while.

Thanks, Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks