• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bleeding Fuel at Injectors

Loose Deuce

[4]I tried bleeding the air out of the system like some of you guys suggested, cracking the line at each Injector. My problem is I could only get one line to spray fuel, the rest wouldn't do anything. I screwed the nuts all the way back but I guess the line face had a good seal? Those lines are really stiff too. :eyes: [/4]
[4][/4]

[4]Any of you guys had that happen? :blush: [/4]

jeepthrills

When I got mine running at the DRMO I had all of the lines cracked, and the only one that would spray was the #6. Once that one sprayed I closed all but #6 and went in to give her a crank.

Before all of that, did you bleed all 3 filters? Open primary bleed with Master switch on, once you have stream of fuel, close it and open #2, when it streams, close it and open #3. After #3 streams close it and crack injector lines loose. Have helper crank motor over. Once you see fuel, close them up and she should fire straight away. Mine actually ran with the #6 cracked and spewed fuel everywhere till I got out and got it tightened up again.

Hope this helps. :burger: :jumpin:

Loose Deuce

[3]OH, Mine is running, I just wanted to bleed them because I have already blead everything else and just wanted to check it, after the filter changes. :smilewinkgrin: Even though the nut will back off, those lines must be stuck in the injectors, and not letting the fuel squirt past the fuel line and injector. :confused: I guess? I wasn't having any problems with it, just wanted to check it out.[/3]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks