• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

blew one of my new Goodyear tires today.

seabee mike

Well i went on a 200 mile trip today. and about 85 miles from home one of the new wrangler tires blew and rolled off the rim. WTH? It was very windy and i was all over the road. It must have had a leak and went down and due to the wind i did not feel it until the blazer started to slow down fast. I thought the engine was going out. I still don't have a spare tire or lug wrench... I will this week. I had the 1009 towed back to home. 280$ but for me 0$ thanks to the tow coverage I added due to not having a spare tire yet..... 4$ a month for 4 autos and worth every penny. I do need a goodyear wrangler at/ s tire if you have an extra. They are not made any more. or i will sell my 3 others and go get some 35'' tires

japickar

The goodyear wrangler silent armor is the exact same tread as the old at/s but has a different looking sidewall and kevlar belts.

Doc Bingo

I went with 33 Goodyear duratracs and they run great look great and perform great and I didn't have to bend cut or lift ... I have no rubbing either !

DIESELGREEN

Wal mart sells a wal-mart only version of the goodyear wrangler that they call the wrangler authority a/t. Not the beefiest tire ever, but looks pretty darn nice. I liked the price even better! 4X 235/85/16 load range E installed for 719 bucks! anyone else out there noticed these by chance? Its almost like duratrac's little brother so to speak. I haven't gotten them, I'm savin up for the MT/R's.... But nice for the price.