• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BlizzardX23's Deuce STOLEN and RECOVERED

BlizzardX23

I don't feel bad for him, and I'm glad I didn't press charges. Right now, he's suffering as a homeless person...with no bed, and no promised meals through the day. If I would have had him sent to jail, he would have 3 hot meals a day, a warm bed, and a shower, along with medical aid. That would have been rewarding to him.

I don't believe in all the BS about "he's homeless and crazy, lets feel bad for him"!!! Life is FULL of opportunity and choices. He CHOSE to go down this route, he CHOSE to be a bad person. Let him suffer....If anything like this ever happens again, I will not hold back...I'll beat the person until they can't move!

And thanks every! I'm glad I didn't lose the truck either...or the gear...however, I woulda have jumped through the passenger window before he coulda gotten away. Still curious and pissed off as to how he ripped the passenger seat though.... very odd

Last edited:

BlizzardX23

Thats the thing..the passenger side was the side facing us...we couldnt see the driver side...which is the side he got in on...specially since the passenger side door was locked

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M37 came with a locking, marine duty, battery cut-off switch under the seat. It is Heavy Duty and set up to use battery 1, battery 2, or both, or OFF and locks with a key. Great set-up

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That Flaming River switch is similar in design to mine, but mine has a keyed lock cylinder in the center of the switch. As far as water-proof, I guess it is designed for open boats and can take a wave. I would not want to see it submerged! Keep it above fording depth.........

Dirtygrunt

The way things are these days if you would have dragged him out and stomped the piss outta him he could have pressed charges agaisnt you for assault..

BlizzardX23

He was already swinging the chain at us...and we got everything on video. With all the camera proof he had, he wouldn't have been able to do chit...like I said...next time something like this happens, I'll beat the person till they cant move

Ditch Baby

i used an universal ignition switch from the auto parts store that cuts off power to the starter button. While it could be bypassed, it keeps the average joe from just jumping in and taking off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks