• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Block Heater

tm america

i dont care for the tank type as they have a pump in them and it give one more thing to go bad .they just dont seem to hold up like the screw in type or freeze plug type does.i think thats why the manufactures run freeze plug or screw in type block heaters.screw in type is basically the same kind of heating element used in electric water heaters .allthey heat the whole tank not just whats near the element. all the coolant in the system is connected so any type of heater will heat all the coolant :roll:

73X

Thanks internet tough guy.:roll:
I do not believe that tm america was being an internet tough guy. Just pointing out that the classifieds are what you need to look in before asking everyone to do something for you. Everyone on this site will help if you just try to help yourself.
But none the less look up westfolk and he will be glad to help you. His heater is a short 600 watt Kats 3/4 NPT. frost plug heater and will work great for you.

tm america

ya doing a little looking on here you will be amazed what you will find . also they made the classifieds real easy to find now .thanks guys.anytime you need some info do a search read the threads that apply to what you are looking for read the tms on your truck ussually that will answer most questions . if you dont find what you need like that go ahead and ask i'm sure someone has the info you are looking for .

73X

TM, I did not want to speak for you I hope I did not offend, I am just tired of people wanting to be spoon fed everything and not putting any effort into their own projects. You could say it is a pet peeve of mine.

tm america

no problem you pretty much covered it .if people dont do a search and read the tms first we will end up with a hundred threads asking the same questions . making it harder to find useful info in a hundred different threads

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks