• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BMY 931A2 Trans issue

m929dumper

Just picked up one of these truck tractors and got it home over the weekend. The transmission in 5th gear is slipping and seemed to progressively get worse as the trip went on. I do have access to a spare MT654CR transmission but do not know the history on that tranny. Is there anything I can do to possibly fix the one that is installed or should I put this spare in and hope it works.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Just picked up one of these truck tractors and got it home over the weekend. The transmission in 5th gear is slipping and seemed to progressively get worse as the trip went on. I do have access to a spare MT654CR transmission but do not know the history on that tranny. Is there anything I can do to possibly fix the one that is installed or should I put this spare in and hope it works.
Drop the pan and inspect the filter, remove spin on filter and cut open to inspect. Let us know what you find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks