• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BMY Colorado Title?

steelandcanvas

I'd be interested in the info. Just purchased one myself. It sounds like a CO rally may be in order...
A CO rally sounds like a great idea to me! Let's put one together.
A Rocky Mountain Rally is in the works right now. Either our Club Vice President or myself will get the details out to the board pronto. Dates are July 25th-27th. Location to follow.

azteclizard

nope. those date wont work for me. not this year at least wont be back till late sept. some of us are still out defending our country and its interests.

charger53

Success!!!! I have a title in hand!! It says Harsco in the make and TRK in the model. Again, I did not receive anything other than a bill of sale when I purchased this truck. I do know the process to get it done now, but its no fun at all. Please feel free to P.M. me if I can help you in a similar situation in any way!

MtnSnow

Bummer on the dates of the rally as I have prior obligations on those dates in Idaho for POW/MIA rally

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks