• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed 5 ton in California

Robert N

I have a bobbed deuce and I love it but I am having some left knee problems. I am considering a 900 series 5 ton since they have power steering and auto trans. My concern is getting historical plates, to make it cheaper, just as I have done with my 1966 bobbed duece. Do any of you have a 900 series that are licensed in California?? Robert.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could not register my truck because it was not old enough for historical plates. It is currently registered in Nevada. Maybe some other members here can chime in how they registered their truck.

Rifleman

Robert N not to high jack your thread but whatever happened to that new law in CA. The one that stated that all diesel trucks need to have a 2010 or newer "green" motor installed in order to be legal to operate on the highway by 2015?

Rifleman

Fastnova, that's good news, i had heard that it applied to all trucks over 14000 pounds and it didn't mater if it was a commercial truck or a private non commercial truck such as my M925.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks