• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed 5 ton

MIKES 5 TON

o ya pb blaster worked wonders lol, need to sell mine or the new boat wont have a motor ill buy another one tho. to change the front to a locker you have to pull the axle from under the truck not enough room then pull the shafts and pull the center chunk, you are just swaping the center chucks if you have the whole thing.

fordcrazy

i think is awesome i have a 5ton dump that i was going to do that with but i just took the axles out to put under a 79 f-350. if anyone needs any parts off the 5ton i still have most of it cause in not long i will be taking it to the scrap yard. same with a 2.5ton duce i have.

coffinator6

i think is awesome i have a 5ton dump that i was going to do that with but i just took the axles out to put under a 79 f-350. if anyone needs any parts off the 5ton i still have most of it cause in not long i will be taking it to the scrap yard. same with a 2.5ton duce i have.

and why would you do such a foolish thing?

fordcrazy

just cause a want to i guess. that's what i did with the 2.5ton duce to. they r both wating on me to get rid of them like i said if anyone needs parts i got most of everything!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks