• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbed 5ton costs

I'm winging it too, I know what I want to end up with and I know I can fabricate anything I need but I'm still new to these trucks and still learning, I have done alot of research and spent lots money on parts and crap to customize my truck but I'm way behind the curve on these things.

infidel got me

bobed

I bobbed my 5 ton and never put rear shocks on it. Couldn't tell the difference with or without- put about 6k on it before selling and had no abnormal tire wear. Bobbing my new truck now using mrap springs. Already have bed cut and rewelded, cutting frame and hanging springs this upcoming weekend (HOPEFULLY) I will take some pics. of progress!

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have bobbed atleast 10- 5 tons.I haven't noticed any difference with the shocks being on them.I don't put shocks on the rears anymore.

scarab63

Couldn't help myself.
Set of 4 95% 1600s
Add $1000 to build

Do I need to be a paying member or achieve a certain status to list my 1400s in the classifieds? Thanks

Last edited:

scarab63

We had a borrowed mag drill but the bits must have been spanked cuz It didn't do sh1t.

Hoping to have the truck mobil by tomorrow afternoon.

scarab63

Trucks mobil under its own power as of yesterday. Lots of air lines to repair and some tweaking of the rear end is needed before the bed goes on.

infidel got me

5 TON today

Picked up a marine drop side bed today- don't know what i'm going to do with it but I got one now. Scarab63 i'm at the point where you were yesterday but still waiting on my driveshaft and now its raining so no work done on 5 ton today:sad:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks