• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed A3 W/W DONE

clb076

I have almost finished up my bobbed A3 on 1400's. All that is left is to wire up the tail lights, plumb the trailer air lines, and bleed the brakes.

I am going to try to turn up the air assist tomorrow. are there any other quick adjustments that would help with the functionality of the truck?

Let me know what you think about the truck and feel free to suggest any other changes.

I am still having trouble coming up with an answer for the "What are you going to do with THAT?" question; but otherwise it's all good.

The info on SS is great, thanks for all the help, keep it up!

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good. Guess all u can do is turn up the regulator on the stearing then turn up the Govener on the compressor to 120 and hope your pop off holds.

rrrr

When people ask me what I'm going to do with it I just ask for their address. When they give me a puzzled look I say so I can drive it through their house :wink:

clb076

Floridianson, do you know where the adjustment for the governor is on the compressor?
I've been wanting to turn it up a bit anyway. my truck seems to run a bit low.

Thanks,
clb

jwaller

I have almost finished up my bobbed A3 on 1400's. All that is left is to wire up the tail lights, plumb the trailer air lines, and bleed the brakes.

I am going to try to turn up the air assist tomorrow. are there any other quick adjustments that would help with the functionality of the truck?
Don't bother with trying to turn it up, just remove the regulator. It's a piece that is not needed and is prone to failure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks