• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbed, CBC, M105 and a tent

Green_gator

Nice looking set up. Looks like there is not a lot of room to spare between the tires and the trailer body. Take care if you load it up heavily then hit some rough roads.

wehring

close tire

i agree. I put the 395s on the trailer today and i need more clearance. I am going to level the trailer body with the truck body on Sunday.

I have a second CBC available if you are interested. All orig. no repairs.

Justin

FM5332FF

do you have any more pictures of your cbc ? I want one for my trailer to tow behind my bobbed deuce, ive been thinking about building somthing like one. so i would have a mini camper.

3dAngus

Anyone know what, if anything was done to complete this project and if the MRAP 395s will go on a M-105???

I would love to put 395s on my M-105 and match it up with my bobber that has the MRAP 395s but not if there is going to be a rub or if it is an extreme situation I have to deal with.

Does anyone have an answer. I used search and found the same question mostly, like in this thread, rather than the answer. The trailer I see here looks to be a saftey issue where rubbing may become a problem. OP said he was going to level it but there was no followup, so I'm asking the general audience for advice on putting the MRAP 395s on the M-105 and if anyone has done it yet. Thanks in advance for any responses.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks