• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbed deuce 4 wheel drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supeman100

ok guys I am having a bobbed deuce built for me but I have a question, I know its 4wd but how do you engage it? I have seen videos of bobbers going through mud with only the back wheels spinning and then the front tires lock in.
please excuse my newbie knowledge on these trucks but can someone explain how to engage the 4 wheel drive and how it works?
thanks!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let's capitalize, like the rules request.

KsM715

Unless it has a sprag t-case. That allows the rears to spin some befor it catches and spins the fronts. Either way the deuce has one of the 2 cases. Older versions had a sprag and the rest have the air shift model. If it doesn't have the air switch at the bottom center of the dash then most likely it still has the older sprag case. But if it's being built from parts there's a chance it has the air shifted case but the builder never put the switch in. In that case it's 2wheel only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks