• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce in Palestine, TX

enfield

I was driving through Palestine about a month ago and saw a bob off of the highway, I was on a tight schedule so I couldn't stop. I was wondering if the owner was a member here. If not are there any other bobbed trucks near College Station?

Thanks

enfield

Welcome aboard! Are you looking for one?
littlebob
Thanks for the welcomes, I have been reading the board off and on for a few years but I am really getting serious about owning one now. It will be Summer before I can buy though. I would just like to check one out in person and see what they are like up close.

Thanks

Barrman

I am 60 miles SW of you. Welcome.

I do not know of a bobbed M35 in our area. I know Sermis in Temple is collecting the parts to cut one, but that is it.

enfield

I am 60 miles SW of you. Welcome.

I do not know of a bobbed M35 in our area. I know Sermis in Temple is collecting the parts to cut one, but that is it.
Thanks, I guess Palestine really isn't in our area, I just went out that way for work. I was really shocked to see it there though, he looked like he was clearing some land right off of the highway, I wish I could have gotten a closer look. It seemed to be a pretty clean truck from what I saw.

wehring

I am near Houston

I am just South of Houston

Give me a call if you want to come down. I am taking next week off to make three more bobbed deuces. I have already have three completed. Come see how it is done.

Justin
979 997 3112

Attachments

enfield

I am just South of Houston

Give me a call if you want to come down. I am taking next week off to make three more bobbed deuces. I have already have three completed. Come see how it is done.

Justin
979 997 3112
Thanks, I'll give you a call next time I'm in the area. That Deuce looks great, I can't wait 'til I get one!

wehring

I look forward to meeting you. I can supply you with a turn key truck like the one in the pic. We can talk about it when you come down.

Justin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks