• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed deuce on Western WA trails?

rattlecan6104

welcome to the pnw, I am just a short cruise from you, located down in oak harbor. The nearest offroad park for us is walker. I have taken a fullsize 78 chevy on 37's and 9 inches of lift and came back with mirrors smashed, doors caved in, fenders bashed, and steering stabilizers crushed. This was on only one trip. If you are not concerned about body damage then you might be ok, but really the biggest you can go out there is with a K5. My deuce has been out on walker, but I was using the service roads for volunteer work. Also dont forget you will need a discover pass to hit the trails. I am a part of whidbey4x4.com that will be a good source for more info on wheeling large rigs here. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you out.

ElmoTheDestroyer

Hey, thanks for the heads up about the Whidbey group... I'll have to hook up with you guys and check out the trails in the area. Decide what I'm going to buy after I see what kinda off-road stuff there is around here.

Have a good weekend!