• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed deuce photoshoot

CycleJay

Coming from my life long experience as a photographer. Here is my opinion of her work.

She did pretty darn good. Bravo!!

Very nice pics, could be turned into postcards, posters, greeting cards, etc. even, I think..
Or if she wants to make solid money off of them aka royalties, you two could sell them
to a stock photo house.

Good luck...

plym49

Nice photos, well composed and a good change of pace from the usual snapshots. Nice truck, too.

DeucesWild11

Hey!!! I was going to buy your truck!! Well maybe that wasn't the one you were selling but I noticed your trademark.. Your GF takes some great pics.. Hope you are doing well.. With your craftsmanship I am sure you are/will. Perhaps we'll do some bus in the future as I may need some custom fab.
Here are some pics of my Bobbed Deuce as it's common to the thread..

Sorry no Facebook that would turn into F*^$book for me.. ha ha!

PS: If you were closer I would have you weld up some wider wheel wells in my Bobbed deuce M105 trailer bed on the back.. I need more clearance as the tires come too close to the bed frame rails. If you ever go out up in NY on the road and can do some welding on the way let me know.

Attachments

blackrock

Hey!!! I was going to buy your truck!! Well maybe that wasn't the one you were selling but I noticed your trademark.. Your GF takes some great pics.. Hope you are doing well.. With your craftsmanship I am sure you are/will. Perhaps we'll do some bus in the future as I may need some custom fab.
Here are some pics of my Bobbed Deuce as it's common to the thread..

Sorry no Facebook that would turn into F*^$book for me.. ha ha!

PS: If you were closer I would have you weld up some wider wheel wells in my Bobbed deuce M105 trailer bed on the back.. I need more clearance as the tires come too close to the bed frame rails. If you ever go out up in NY on the road and can do some welding on the way let me know.
Hey man, yep this is the truck still forsale (gf will kill me if i do lol) Glad to see you got a truck to work with, looks really good!! Let me know when your ready for a lift kit, or anything else you have in mind.

Thanks to everyone else for the kinda comments. Means alot coming for other people besides friends and family. Thanks Kyle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks