• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce project pics

BThrasher

Yea, Ok we are not using front springs off of a deuce. The M-105s are outside of the frame and the front deuce springs are under the frame. No problem their, I just wanted to see how he raised the rear up with the 105s.

Bad-Karma

Just to answer some questions: This is the only duece i've had and i don't really know if it handles any different,drove it home 25 miles and went to work. I think it handles pretty good myself,loaded the back and a trailer and took it for it's first "shakedown cruise" of 300 miles roundtrip and it did an excellent job! This was an M-109 and the owner had sold the "box" off the back and the four tandem tires so it was a good candidate for the job. This is the same truck in the classifieds if anyone had noticed,I might be willing to work out a trade if anyone is interested and the price is not set in stone. I've got some pics of the build around here somewhere just have to find the right disk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks