• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce Service Truck

Terexts

I am finally about done with my bobbed deuce project, after months of work. I wanted to post sooner, but didn't have time. I mounted a service body, that came off my wrecked pickup, on the deuce. I left room behind the cab for my welder and air compressor to be mounted, just need to make a frame for it. I used deuce front springs on the rear. Rear axle got all new seals and brake shoes. I flipped the hubs to fit the tires in the wheel wells on the service body. I'm not a huge fan of flipped hubs. I have a few more things to get done, but all in all it wasn't that bad of a project.

Attachments

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

Paint the bed green & you have a unique truck, unlike anybody else's. Paint the truck white & you will have a truck that looks like it went thru a military to civilian corporate conversion, like we see in the oil fields. By the way, nice looking job on all your hard work! Post a picture when you decide to paint it & what color!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks