• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce - Why use M105 trailer frame too?????????

rizzo

I will never understand the logic behind a bobbed m35 truck. All that work and for what? You no longer have a military relic, not you have a custom whatever.

That is why I believe a bobbed deuce is a POS period. Why not put a Chevy cab on it too. If you want a four wheel truck then go buy a Ford Ranger.

Tell you what I am going to do--put wheels on my halftrack. Won't that be cool?

Ha ha he he ho ho duh.
The Army did do a version of the single axle deuce. It was a XM381 and XM381E1, but never went into production.

Here ya go.

sprucemt ftw :-D:grin:

snoplay

I run 395/85/20 on my bobed M35 you will run into tire rubbing only in extreme offroad binding situations even with the bed raised up 4" and the flap in front of the tires works great :grin:

Attachments

comdiver

When I started building mine, everytime I saw one I saved the pictures in a file and that was one of them. I have close to 1000 photos.