• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbed m109 with a few Great changes !!

oldshep

i just got on steelsoldiers tonight . i've got a 1966 Kaiser m109 thats been bobbed, axles rebuilt , back hubs flipped, ouverson lockouts, 46 inch xmls on custom wheels , and just got an air-o- matic steering set up in the mail today . these mods are going to make it a really good truck once i get the engine back in

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
nopics

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site, Oldshep. You'll find a great bunch of folks here (some even out in your neck of the woods). We look forward to seeing and hearing more about your M109.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I too have a 109, so pics of these rigs are always a bonus for me. I know alot of people have them, just don't see too many pics other than G.L. :)

oldshep

its not much of a 109 anymore since i discarded the van body and rear axle but i'll try to get some pictures on soon

Opie

Aaah, the "van body vultures" are circling!

Hear our plaintive cry, "Window parts, van ladder brackets, heater controls, PLEEEEASE!"

Dieselsmoke

Opie, which ladder brackets you need? I may have the heater controls still.
If anyone has one, I need one of the lenses for the 110 lighting. Can't remember if it was blue or clear....will have to look.

oldshep

I left the van body at Browns Military vehicles in Binger,ok where i bought the truck last april. I'm not sure what they were going to do with it.