• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbed m35 north carolina to ma.

m715

A forum member has a non running m35 I am interested in buying. The truck is in charlotte N.C. I am not in a rush, however I am unsure of sellers timeframe. If any members here have a load they are shipping along the same route maybe we can get together for a better price. Any suggestions of how to get this done are welcome.

m715

If I was 30 years younger I would have the truck moved to the GA. rally and buy a used motor and swap it . Then drive it home with a smile on my face. I was born in the south and sure miss the food and peoples laid back attitude. If I find a shipper I will ask about room for the crate .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks