• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobber Shop near Denver...???

TiredIron

Does anyone know of a shop that will Bob a Deuce in or near Denver Colorado..??
I'm just checking my options to see if I'll have to tackle it myself.....as I don't have the space or an actual shop.
Thanks in Advance

TiredIron

jollyroger

I can bob it for you Tired Iron. Got the shop and all the tools. We have cut down truck frames and stretched them as well. We have done a ton of custom stuff. I am getting ready to bob a couple for myself and I have a few friends that want one. I was going to kick the bobbing business into high gear this winter. We have been compiling parts and information on the best ways to do it.

Is it one of the A-3's you have or an A-2?

PM or call me. We need to hook up and chat anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks