• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobber Trip

phil2968

We're off in the bobber this morning. The boys, wife and me. We are going up to Sanford Florida from Lakeland to see Rayzer. Going to have lunch with him and some other members but I don't know they will be. I'll take pics of the trip and post em up we we get back.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Safe travels my friend. I had members stop by yesterday. Stonepicker1 and scottjhl were byin the afternoon. Stonepicker1 had his near perfect 900 truck with him. Later in the eve dilligaf13 stopped by so that we could de-winch his bobber as its going to a new owner sans winch. Watchout for the neighborhood watch folk in Sanford

phil2968

We had a good time and the bobber rolled right along! We saw Rayzer's MV repair and modification
station. Picked up some good parts at great prices. Went and had some good food with good people. That milwakee electric impact sure does a great job! The 1 inch impact was a beast! Met highfavor and his famliy, his truck is coming along nice.
Here's some pics of the event.

Attachments

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a great time hanging out and visiting with everybody. We couldn't have had a nicer day for a MV outing. And Sonny's was good too. [thumbzup]

phil2968

I would not mind doing this again. I would love to help with a friends repairs. Maybe next time we can fire up the smoker or grill some burgers! Anyone need truck repairs done? Cook me hamburger on the grill and I'll work for a good 4 hours!:smile:

ODDBALL007

Come on over phill I have plenty of work to do. I will have razor cook the steaks and we will work in the trailer and anybody else wants to come over, other then that I enjoyed you guys today I had a great sunday we definitely need to do this more often

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey and I am all ways good for working on MV. I also have plenty to do: Trans swap in a M246, finish up the rusty custy restore, and start on the M246 restore. lol

phil2968

Ya'll make the plans and I'll come help! I had a good time too! I want to do it again! Pick a project we can do in a day or maybe a weekend if we camp out.
I hope finds that 3/4 socket that disappeared after I slung it off that high speed Milwaukee Impact Gun! That thang is wicked!