• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbing a deuce

WeBeJeepin

Email them to yourself then save them in a "Bobbed" folder on your computer. Trust me, you will be glad you have some progress pictures for later. John

oddshot

Yeah ... welcome aboard! :-D

I think I'm a just little ahead of you ... I'm in the middle of mounting the rear springs on the chassis and bolting on the differential.

I got slowed up by two days of rain.

anyopldways, I still gotta go get the drive shaft done. After that its bleed out the brakes, shorten up the wire harness, mount the bed, mount the lights ... and get it ready for paint!

I'm using the springs off the trailer but I've added a couple of the leaves from the truck to stiffen things up a bit.

What springs are you using on the rear?

oddshot

oddshot

Got the rear axles removed, tires installed on rear tires, axle stripped down and ready for reinstall
I'm still out in front ...

The diff is installed ... shes settin' on her new springs ... the u-bolts got tightened down yesterday ...

This AM I cut off the end of the chassis ... and am bolting the tailboard (?) back on as soon as I get a bite of lunch.

As they say ...

"IT WON'T BE LONG NOW"

rofl

oddshot