• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbing a m923?

chess

after looking at wehrings build when i bob mine ill be moving the diff back about a foot and cutting the original bed to 12 feet. and with the 1600xzls i love the way it looks. and for the suspension i have a complete front suspension kit that i can put on the rear but ill give it some thought later. and thanks.

eldgenb

after looking at wehrings build when i bob mine ill be moving the diff back about a foot and cutting the original bed to 12 feet. and with the 1600xzls i love the way it looks. and for the suspension i have a complete front suspension kit that i can put on the rear but ill give it some thought later. and thanks.
I agree, nothing is more dependable than the good old leaf spring, plus with the 16's the sidewall gives you all the extra cush you could need.