• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Body off build going down!

HETvet

So, I currently work at a diesel repair and performance shop in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Due to my military experience, Ive been given a full build project of a 1992 FMV H1; 2.5" body lift, 2" suspension lift, 12K geared hub rebuild, center front diff, 3.08:1 ARB locking differentials front and rear, 12" brake up grade, H1Alpha front drive shaft, 6 speed Allison transmission, LBZ Duramax, geared hub heat sinks, T-Case cooler, CTIS delete. The body shop next door will be handleing the paint and interior work.

The next one up is the shops 86. It's getting all the above but a compound turbo 12 valve cummins, 3" body lift, front and rear winches.

We might have rebuildable take off parts if anyone might be interested.

If anyone is interested in seeing these things, or would like to have some work done on your steel soldier, feel free to direct message me.

HETvet

Yes it is. Basically what happened is the customer bought the truck and payed ~$30K for a different shop to do the duramax Allison swap. He was having some issues with it so he brought it to us. And, well, things were a ton worse than he thought. So, it's now snowballed in to a full on build. That fuel pump is a raptor pump and supplies fuel to the CP3 injection pump. But, it acts as a restriction in the fuel system when the engine needs more fuel than what that thing can provide.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks