• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bolt circle...

DIESELGREEN

Anyone know what the bolt pattern of the 1008 is? I believe it's 8x165 but not sure. Looking at getting a set of 16.5" wheels. Thanks in advance.

rednckii

bolt pattern

its like recovery said it is aa 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern and old dodge chevy or ford eight lug will fit when i say old i mean prior to 99 for the fords they are a dime a dozen as far as rim prices go for nowadays i have 16.5s on mine with 37" humvee tires works great also have a set of dually rims just waiting for a deal on spacer then will make it a 6x6 lol

rednckii

i have a 6" lift on mine we had one in the desert that we ran humvee tire and rims on all we did was cut the fenders. It would hit under full compression but minor wheeling and driving around it was fine.

Shade_Tree

37's with ORD zero rate in front. Slight fender mod via Ford distributor tool AKA BFH.
Is that all you did to fit the 37's, or do you have some other lift pieces under there as well? Just curious as I like the way your truck sits and am looking to duplicate it.