• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Borrowing tools

ralbelt

I let member pwrwagonfire borrow my socket to remove the front bearings on his M37 a few months ago, I was no rush to get it back, and today I recieved it back in the mail.
Just letting you know he is a good troop.[thumbzup]

linx310

I actually had an old timer on one of the military jeep forums lend me an expensive steering wheel puller for my M38a1.

I had it back to him in less then a week.

He told me other people borrowed stuff from him in the past online and never returned it so he stopped lending them out, but saw my thread on the forums detailing my m38a1 restore and how I was a much younger guy in the hobby so he took a chance.

Its shame such dishonest people out there would do that to some one.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a PM from Don Anderson asking to borrow my head nut wrench. I shipped it off and he sent it back along with the postage!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks