• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bosses truck broke down!

dragonwagon

From the 4 year old granddaughter to her grandma .

Ask grandpa to pick me up from school today , tell him not to bring that ugly red truck .

Fortuantely she is refearing to my Ford . Picking her up in the deuce is cool rofl

rustyolred

All 3 of my kids love riding in the 1028. My wife even likes to drive it to the trash dump on occassion. My daughter wants a CUCV as her first vehicle, which will be in December.

WARWAG

some of my fondest memories are when my dad would take me and my brother to school in his dodge power wagon. He would usually make a quick detour to hit the local mud hole. Nothing to deep but covered the entire truck in goo. LOL. I can still see the muddy water wave hit the truck![thumbzup] Keep building those young ones memories! One day its all they will have.

suggsdr

My wife hates my Blazer.Say its rides like horse buggy Don't know when she ever rode in a
in a horse buggy (she is a city girl).She told me it was her or the blazer I told her I would miss her.I can get another wife hard to find another Blazer in good Shape.I still got both blazer & wife.:jumpin:

hotdogs151a2

Mr. Suggsdr:
That is way to funny, thanks for making me laugh.

Mr. Warwag:
Thanks for your story. I too have some fond memories with my Dad and you are correct, that is all I have left, Thanks Dad.

Who would have though that so much fun and enjoyment with my kids would come from a trip to school in a retired military truck.:grin:

danoscooter

The first time I picked my son up from school in my m1009 his best friend chased us down the road screaming, " cool truck nate!" He chased us for about half a block!

Needless to say, my son now asks if I'm going to pick him up in the truck every single day.:jumpin:

danoscooter

The first time I picked my son up from school in my m1009 his best friend chased us down the road screaming, " cool truck nate!" He chased us for about half a block!

Needless to say, my son now asks if I'm going to pick him up in the truck every single day.:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks