• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought a M332 - opps!

ragedracer

Flea said:
You have... Czech silver tip?

That stuff goes for close to $1.00 a round in some places! I have heard that it is exceptionally accurate, though.
Dang... I've got about 5k rounds floating around here of that. Think I paid ~$55 per k. Where can I get a $1 a round for it, cause I'll sell it.

rr

dk8019

Flea, the silver tip stuff was $59.99 for a case of 800 rounds when I bought all of what I have now. Aimsurplus is a short trip away, and they had lots of it a few years ago. It's accurate stuff to be sure, corrosive as always, but it shoots well in my PSL, various Mosins, and my DP-28. I can't imagine why someone would pay that much a round, but I suppose anything is possible!

Flea

My mistake... after looking at the "silver-tip" ammo I found, it was civilian Sellier & Bellot imported from the Czech republic.

Normal surplus silver-tip was $75-100 for 4-600 rounds.

dk8019

Picked the M332 up this morning, went fairly smooth. Mr. Neal from GL did a great job, they had to load a wrecker before me, so it took a bit of time. Trailer tracked well, brakes worked well, parking brakes etc in good shape, all lights good. A very happy camper. :D

Attachments

wsucougarx

Great looking truck!!!! Nice fresh paint. The trailer looks good. Yah, definately hold onto that tarp. Seems they are one of the rarest covers to get a hold of