• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bought a USMC truck

Doomsday

I was informed when I just bought my M923 this weekend that due to it being an Army version it does not have the lockers. The guy informed me that only the USMC versions do, hence my interest in this post......any truth to the Army versions not equipped with lockers??

Doomsday

There is usually a warning plate mounted to the inside of the driver side door that says it has lockers.
Thanks for the reply.....yeah, I saw that in a previous post on this thread, I looked real hard on mine and don't see any placard that states it is forfitted with Detroit's so I guess my recent investment of USMC axles with my M923 purchase was well worth it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks