• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought another M37

combat32

even though I said I would never buy another one:lol: I must have a soft spot for them, probably in my head. I found this one on craigslist pretty close to my home. Previous owner had already rebuilt the motor, paint ain't bad and fairly complete. It has a tailgate, spare tire carrier, even had a top(but it is rotten) and in the bed underneath the rusted out doors was a cargo cover(bonus!)

Also its a runner, I was able to drive this one on the trailer and off, no brakes of course and fuel is being supplied by the 5 gallon can in the rack but the tank looks like it can be restored, here are a few pics

Attachments

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it had the Heater kit at one time . Looks very good , even the bumper looks straight . How bad are the doors? patch panels or junk ? good used doors are hard to find when you need them . Great find .

combat32

Doors are completely shot I found a set of good doors in a local salvage yard, there is a junker in there with several good parts left on her. Good set of front fenders if anyone is in need. I am goin there on Tuesday and can get some pics of the parts truck.

Attachments

Last edited:

m38nut

Nice looking truck ! Keep us up to date on the progress of your truck, pretty good shape to start out with. Pictures of the front fenders and of the parts truck would be greatly appreciated !

vtdeucedriver

Doors are completely shot I found a set of good doors in a local salvage yard, there is a junker in there with several good parts left on her. Good set of front fenders if anyone is in need. I am goin there on Tuesday and can get some pics of the parts truck.
Grab the fenders while your there...............worth there wt in gold. Can always use for trade material and im sure youll get your money back

combat32

Grab the fenders while your there...............worth there wt in gold. Can always use for trade material and im sure youll get your money back
Good idea, I am pretty sure I will rob it of just about everything left over time, bed is gone but it still has both axles,all 4 wheels, t-case and tranny, engine is locked up with a lot of parts missing and a lot of small parts still there worth taking. It is a shame the frame is wasted or I would buy the whole truck, it is a B1 and was a W/W truck, still had the winch on it when it came into the yard but the fellas there cut it off with a torch taking the front frame horns with it.:x

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks