• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought the Deuce Today

ALFA2

Congratulations on your new truck Danny, and there are many good resources here for just about anything Deuce, including all forms of exhaust systems that were used on them through out the years, just ask around, do a search on Deuce exhaust.

Thank you for your service.

ALFA2

daniel17319

Nice it makes sense just looking at my truck, Im going out tomorrow were its stored, and figure out everything on it. I might just pull the engine if its a 427 and by a long block 465, but I like the way that looks better as far as fording kits go. Im going to put a whole bunch of pics up. Sell the 427 if i can not sure yet.

I also am going to look and see how to install the winch properly I dont know if its a winch truck but my friend has 3 of them and he threw one in on the deal.

Edit again seller called it will be tuesday when I go to see the truck, and start working on it. I will post then that gives me another day or research.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks