• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought these two today

ranchhopper

I finally won a couple of deuces at a good price off the GSA looks like a couple of navy trucks still lettered on the doors.I bought these sight unseen good deal for the price but they are just west of saint lewis in central illinois.If anyone is close to this area PM me and I will be glad to compensate you for your time to check them out for me.If the tires are good and the drivelines are good I may towbar them home or if they can be started once fresh batteries are installed I can hire cartage and run them up on a dropdeck to have them shipped up here.Any help would be greatly appreciated this site is the only one I bought from that doesnt have the equipment to load them on a truck but I knew that before buying them.

Attachments

Sevensteps

I finally won a couple of deuces at a good price off the GSA looks like a couple of navy trucks still lettered on the doors.I bought these sight unseen good deal for the price but they are just west of saint lewis in central illinois.If anyone is close to this area PM me and I will be glad to compensate you for your time to check them out for me.If the tires are good and the drivelines are good I may towbar them home or if they can be started once fresh batteries are installed I can hire cartage and run them up on a dropdeck to have them shipped up here.Any help would be greatly appreciated this site is the only one I bought from that doesnt have the equipment to load them on a truck but I knew that before buying them.
You outbid me on the last bid because I set my limit at right at $1000...I thought about continuing the bidding, but the FD said the truck had "engine problems", so with that and the transport costs, I passed...

I bid on the tank truck for possible conversion to a septic truck. The tank looks like a vacuum tank.

Good luck with your recovery. :beer:

ranchhopper

I dont need the tank I was going to try to sell it or scrap it at last resort. I will probably bob that truck and repower it with a cat engine like the one Im doing right now I just needed the the cab and chassis its better than taking a running driving GL truck apart.

WPNS421

Listen before you touch the truck with the tanks send a PM to Sevenstep he is a SS and is looking for exactly this type of setup and would be very interested in the truck, that is if you are willing to sell.