• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bow height

jeli

I need to know how long the side pieces are that slide into the side racks. I was putting my new plastic tarp on tonight and some of the bows sit higher than the others. They had the bows pinned higher for a maintanence truck so I'm not sure if the shorter ones are too short or taller too tall.

ida34

Some of the trucks had wood inside the pocket to raise up the bow height. The uprights are the same but they just put wood below them to raise them. You might check for that. I had to pull wood out of mine to get the bows to sit at the proper height.

jeli

Thanks. I was in a hurry last night. It was dark with a storm rolling in. Between bolting the bow parts back together and putting the tarp on by myself, in the rain, and it was unpside down at first I didn't have a lot of extra time!!!! It's still on backwards but the stuff inside stayed dry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks