• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bow & Tarp Kit standard vs drop side

Blueduce

No difference as far as the bows and tarp is concerned between the A2 and the A2c. Both beds are 8' x 12' . I will have a few NOS complete cargo tarp and bows sets available in a few days if your interested.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The bows are different on the A2Cs...the elbows have latches that secure the stave/elbow to the top bow...as opposed to the screws that are used with the standard bows. Fortunately for you, you have the non-dropside truck, which means it does not matter which bow you use.

Blueduce

My fault. I actually have a combination of both screw mount and latch pin mount on my A2c. I was under the assumption that the latch pin style was simply a newer version of the screw mount. Both versions work just fine for me and unless you know what your looking for you can't tell the difference. Learn something new every day.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
The C bow set is also worth about another $25-50 for a deuce set than the standard screw type because they are preferred and they tend to be metal over fiberglass and they save space.