• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

box liner for CUCV

adamrossol01

hey guys sorry if im posting this in the wrong place but im not sure where to post, cuz this isnt "restoration", i have a m1008 and my box has some rust holes in a decent portion of the box, and im wondering can you buy those plastic boxliners that just slip into place for y truck? ive looked on google and havnt seen any adds, but ive seen videos where some civilian VH have them. any opinions? options? where can i buy if they do make them? etcetc....

DieselBob

Here is my 2cents I had one in my GMC pickup and didn't like it. Very slippery so nothing stays were you put it. Because of the rounded design in the corners and were the front and floor met I couldn't put a 8' piece of plywood or sheet rock in the bed and close the tailgate. If it were me I would just look for replacement box.

adamrossol01

Here is my 2cents I had one in my GMC pickup and didn't like it. Very slippery so nothing stays were you put it. Because of the rounded design in the corners and were the front and floor met I couldn't put a 8' piece of plywood or sheet rock in the bed and close the tailgate. If it were me I would just look for replacement box.
thanks dieselbob! ill take that into consideration, where abouts did u get yours from if you dont mind me asking?