• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boxes from ATL Georgia to Hagerstown Maryland

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Short version: I need boxes moved from Atlanta to Hagerstown area. It's probably a completely full pickup truck load. I can only load these items on Saturday FEB 27th. Need it delivered not later than morning of March 6th (5th is preferred).

Long version:
-I was originally planning to go down to Atlanta over Presidents Day weekend. My job is flying me down on the week of the 22nd (1 week after plan). I cannot get them to change the date however I got to stay for the Saturday and fly back on Sunday.
-They will not pay for me taking my truck and I have to fly down on the same plane as my supervisor.
-Going to empty the S280 shelter and it's got a fair amount of 'stuff'. God only knows what's in there but I know I have some of my Common 1 tools and other stuff I want to keep.
-Items will most likely fill a full size pickup truck and could use some boxes if you have any.
-I need the items brought up to the Hagerstown area and dropped off not later than March 6th. I can help unload on the 5th or morning of 6th.
-All items will have to be hand loaded so it won't be real quick to load but unloading it should be fairly easy.
-Makes no difference if someone drives down from the north to pickup and brings I up or someone from the ATL area drives it north and then home.
-Willing to pay....just not commercial rates. I won't have the supplies to box or palletize it so a trucking company won't work.
-Distance is about 700 miles each way.

Shoot me a PM

Also anyone wanting to buy the S280 and dolly can meet me there on the afternoon of the 27th OR I can coordinate loadout for a later date.