• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boxes from ATL Georgia to Hagerstown Maryland

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Short version: I need boxes moved from Atlanta to Hagerstown area. It's probably a completely full pickup truck load. I can only load these items on Saturday FEB 27th. Need it delivered not later than morning of March 6th (5th is preferred).

Long version:
-I was originally planning to go down to Atlanta over Presidents Day weekend. My job is flying me down on the week of the 22nd (1 week after plan). I cannot get them to change the date however I got to stay for the Saturday and fly back on Sunday.
-They will not pay for me taking my truck and I have to fly down on the same plane as my supervisor.
-Going to empty the S280 shelter and it's got a fair amount of 'stuff'. God only knows what's in there but I know I have some of my Common 1 tools and other stuff I want to keep.
-Items will most likely fill a full size pickup truck and could use some boxes if you have any.
-I need the items brought up to the Hagerstown area and dropped off not later than March 6th. I can help unload on the 5th or morning of 6th.
-All items will have to be hand loaded so it won't be real quick to load but unloading it should be fairly easy.
-Makes no difference if someone drives down from the north to pickup and brings I up or someone from the ATL area drives it north and then home.
-Willing to pay....just not commercial rates. I won't have the supplies to box or palletize it so a trucking company won't work.
-Distance is about 700 miles each way.

Shoot me a PM

Also anyone wanting to buy the S280 and dolly can meet me there on the afternoon of the 27th OR I can coordinate loadout for a later date.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks