• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

boy, am I in trouble

bozozimbo

Backing the duece out of the garage this morning....I ran over my wifes lawnmower. damn I didnt see it.....hardly even felt it but crushed the shit out of it.
400 dollars later she now has a new Honda mower.
I sure coulda used that money.

Jimbo

bozozimbo

rdixiemiller said:
And................
The lawnmower got behind the deuce how?

Well.....we got a new house...I had a big garage built out back for all the toys. She keeps the mower in the regular car garage. She used it this morning and pushed it in the big garage behind my m35.
She actually accused me of doing it on purpose'

Jimbo

bozozimbo

jasonjc said:
Sounds like she wanted a new mower and set you up to take the fall???
and nopics
You might be right...the new mower is self propelled the crushed one wasnt.

Sorry Jason I have tried to post pics to this site a dozen times with no joy. I finally gave up.

Jimbo

ida34

I crushed my wife's rototiller that she left out over the winter. It was in a snow bank and was not visible. It still works but I will need to replace it sooner or later.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get the one in the newest tv commercial? (this changes everything) If so what does that green lever do! rofl

bozozimbo

Armada said:
rofl ...... "your WIFES lawnmower!" rofl :funny:
I was the Landscape and Grounds super at UNLV for 18 years. I was responsible for 300 acres of turfgrass everyday. You dont really think i'm gonna be retired and mow grass now do ya ?
My mowing days are over.......she wanted the lawn...she mows it.

Jimbo

bigford

Good thing it was only a mower and can be replaced ..... Things like that come out of the toy funds, at least at my house. But I still LMAO .....
You can recover part of the costs by setting up a training class for the rest of us. Teach us how to train our wives to mow ....

bozozimbo

bigford said:
You can recover part of the costs by setting up a training class for the rest of us. Teach us how to train our wives to mow ....

Shes been doing it fot 20 years of our marriage. I think I got the only one then they broke the mold. sorry fellas.

jimbo

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supposably my soon to be wife mows the grass. So far she has mowed the front once. I figure it takes me hour and half to mow, and her 3 hours, so might as well get it done. ( I mow like a madman)

I did mange to take out my buddy's fender with the bus. Didn't feel that one.
Dennis

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I feel your pain BOZ!
Oh and this is MV ralated cause I used my backhoe to pull out a stuck deuce once:razz:

My wife wanted some fairly large bushes as well as about 150 feet of hedges taken out from the front of the house. I said no problem..i'll bring the backhoe home and handle that.
Well..a week later I came home from work and...God Bless her..I saw where she had spent over an hour trying to did out 1 hedge bush..and some of the roots were still in the ground.
SO...back to work to get the backhoe!!
She was tired so she stayed in the house.

Took me about 2hrs to completely dig out the hedges and unwanted bushes. Then I went on to do some "touch up" work.

So...that's when she lost 2 of her favorite rose bushes, about a 10ft section of the chain link fence and some flowers I thought were weeds!! It's hard to control that thing in tight spaces I tell ya!!
And then it started:cry:

Now she has 6 new rose bushes, a brand new wrought iron fence (62.50 per ft!!) X150ft...oh and 3 gates to include the driveway, and a much larger flower bed.

She ask me Saturday if I can bring the backhoe home to work in the back yard...
er sorry baby the backhoe is broken and we cant afford to fix it!!:roll: