• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boyhood dream nearing completion

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It can go back to it's current location for storage, but if I was you, and it was mine, I'd sure as heck want to see it! Time to think about a trailer. I know of a nice WWII Converto trailer, allready restored and done.. Done by the same restorer your dealing with now. It's for sale.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
We are working on a plan to have an exhibition of military vehicles at the GA National Guard armory in Washington this year.

We'll convoy up there, set up the vehicles, eat lunch and let the local folks ogle the equipment.

That jeep would be a center piece vehicle.......bring it with ya.

Capt.Marion

CARNAC, it just so happens that I do the round trip between Boston and ATL regularly (4 times a year) now--and my route takes me through NY, too.

If you would like to make something happen in the future (I will be making that trip regularly for the next two years or so), let me know.

I would be more than glad to help a fellow MVer live out their childhood dream of getting their WWII Jeep.... I might drool over it more than a little along the way, but that's kind of unavoidable.

Last edited:

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, what sort of vehicle/trailer do you have?

The Jeep runs/starts/stops/steers as it should, there will not be any problems loading/unloading it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks