• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake chamber, unscrew or change

Finallygotone

I am going to have to change one brake chamber on the read of the 5 ton, does it unthread at the bucket or would it be best to change the bucket and the pipe nipple that goes to the well hub.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am going to have to change one brake chamber on the read of the 5 ton, does it unthread at the bucket or would it be best to change the bucket and the pipe nipple that goes to the well hub.
You simply cage the spring can with the caging bolt and remove the 2 bolts on the clamp.

Finallygotone

simp5782, I have done that to get it home and tied the lines, I got rear ended by a car, it must be change its broke, was asking if it unscrews for that pipe nipple or do I have to change the hole thing, thanks, Joe

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
simp5782, I have done that to get it home and tied the lines, I got rear ended by a car, it must be change its broke, was asking if it unscrews for that pipe nipple or do I have to change the hole thing, thanks, Joe
The tube will unscrew from the brake spider. You have to remove the spring can prior to that though. Will make it alot easier

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks