• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake/clutch pedal adjustment

Noclowns

Hi all, I'm just about to pull the trigger and buy a 76 kaiser M818. Its kinda far away and I did look at it and test drive it a few months ago. One thing that kinda steered me away from it at the time was how high the brake and clutch pedals were. It was super uncomfortable to drive, I had to raise my leg dang near to my chin to press the pedals and I'm not that tall of a guy. After searching here for a bit afterwards I found some trucks had adjustable pedals. So my question is if it does have adjustable pedals how hard/quick would they be to adjust? I don't feel like it would be very safe to buy it and drive it back if I cant adjust them at his house(and not have to rip apart the whole truck to do so). If any one has pictures also of where to look and what not, that would be super.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks