• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake help!!!

wilsonmotors

ok so i almost have my one ton swap on my 09 done. i got a mc from a 86 k30 for the bigger brakes but the factory brake lines wont fit the k30 mc. does anyone know the size of the 09's lines and fittings and the size of the lines and fittings for the 08's i thought they would be the same. maby some one can help me or a idea to get the factory 09's lines to fit the new k30 mc.

??? When my 1 ton swap was done, i just reused the 09 MC... never have had issues with it... i would put the original back on.. and try it, before going through the headache and expense of changing lines and fittings....

Keith_J

You need the master cylinder and booster to go along with the axles. Larger brakes need more fluid volume. More volume pumped needs greater boosting effort. The braking force is proportional to system pressure, not pumped volume.