• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brake issues on a M35A2

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
a copmuter a bit better than he can so I am elected to ask the questions. I am still trying to figure out this site as to where and how to ask questions ..........Treeman1962
There is no one here that will not help.............................
Ask a question about a military truck...
These will lead the horse TO the water AND make him drink it.
You arrived at the best internet site, about , well about most anything, in the land!
I just wannah see the copmuter.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...... there was no fluid coming out the bleeders? How is that possible? Any ideas?
There's more than one possible cause....
Loosen the line - or tube nut where it screws into the eye-connector- on the WC. Then check again.

You arrived at the best internet site, about , well about most anything, in the land!
Very true... for most of us. While others come here only for a while, to sell their vehicle(s ) or seeking quick advice/ responses and then never return...
A tip to the newer folks on-board: Before "Replying with Quote" better check the date of that post, and if that person is still around and active!

As an exercise go and click on "Treeman1962", far left in post #1 of this thread. Then click "View Profile" and see his Join Date and Last Activity... Also his post here...then you might understand why he was here.

G.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks