• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brake light button

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looks like the front of the airpack.

TM9-2320-361-20 pg 2-117
try here, you will be looking for a pressure switch, not a contact switch, I am sure you have the TMs, I would guess you would find the info in the brake syetem section

Last edited:

Alexl2590

I am sory I am kinda new to this Truck there are a few wires I am trying to fix I cant seam to find any info to help me in the books would you know where the button is located in the truck or how to get the wire for the horn out of the steering colum

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please do not ask the same question in more than one thread. We call that cross-posting. It is counter-productive and wastes peoples time and efforts.

The brake light switch is on the front of the air pack.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
post #2 and #6 answered the question, plus everything will be in the TMs

SoundGuy

The break switch is located under the drivers seat under the truck. There is a skid plate and you should be able to see the wires hanging off of the side, but the first time you access it, it may be easier if you take the skid plate off. You will need a 5/8 inch wrench to do so. Also not that the bakes light will not work if you do not turn them on with the light switch. It takes that and break pressure to activate the brake lights. You can test the switch by shorting the two wires to see if the lights work. If the lights come on with the wires shorted, but not with brake pressure it is the switch.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks